Eagle One Home Inspections
Whether you’re buying or selling a home, having a professional home inspection from a leading home inspection company will give you peace of mind and assist you in a fair and smooth transaction.
Eagle One Home Inspections is your Local Hometown Inspection Company serving Stanislaus, Merced and San Joaquin County Valley areas. We have been trusted by home buyers to help them make informed buying decisions since 2004. Our home inspections typically range from 2-3 hours long depending on the size of the house and you are invited to follow along with your inspector as they perform their inspection.
We take great pride in every inspection we perform. When the inspection is over, your inspector will prepare a detailed inspection report regarding the property. In most cases inspection reports are delivered within 24 hrs. via this website, e-mailed or put in the USPS mailbox if preferred
Prepare for a Home Inspection
- All Utilities must be on.
- Pilot lights are lit (The gas provider will usually light pilots at no cost)
- Water Heaters are accessible
- Furnaces are accessible.
- A/C units are accessible
- Built-in appliances are free and clear of stored items and can be operated
- Toilet tanks, bathtubs, showers and sinks are clear of dishes and personal items
- Areas or items to be inspected are freely accessible.
- Attic access is clear of stored items and is accessible
- Crawl space entrances are not blocked or nailed shut
- Electrical Panels are accessible, not locked and can be freely opened.
- Any and all pets are secured or removed from the property.
- Notifying the occupants of the Inspection time and date so there are no surprises when the Inspector arrives.
- If the home is unoccupied proper access information should be given to the Inspector so the Inspection can be done within the scheduled appointment time.
Click here to read my reviews on Yelp.com
Call us today at 209-620-6648 to book your home inspection